Why You Should Attend: The focus of this practical programme is to quickly translate a broad understanding of individual differences into skills, that you can apply in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme, you will be qualified to obtain BPS / EFPA certification. This course also provides the opportunity to register to use assessments from a variety of Publishers including: the15FQ+ (Psytech), Jung Type Indicator (Psytech), Critical Reasoning Test Battery (SHL), GAT2 (ASE), DATS (Pearson/TalentLens), Prevue and Career Mapper (AQR)
For more Information: Go to Enact Events
or: email Ciara@enact.ie.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for practitioners interested in:
- Developing an awareness of best practice in the application and evaluation of psychometric tools for the selection or development of people.
- Developing best practice skills in the interpretation and feedback of self awareness development tools.
The British Psychological Society (BPS) has update the Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing and aligned the qualifications with the European Federation of Psychological Associations. The widely recognised BPS Level A Certificate and Level B qualifications have been replaced by Assistant Test User (Level 1), Test User Ability and Test User Personality (Level 2). The new qualification will be recognised not just by BPS, but also by the wider psychological societies of Europe, bringing harmonisation of standards across the continent.
- Appreciating individual differences and how these may be assessed using diverse assessment tools
- Evaluating different types of assessments for application in selection and development contexts
- Developing personal skills in administering assessments, interpreting results and giving feedback on psychometric tools
- Understanding best practice issues in ensuring the delivery of fair, efficient and effective assessment solutions
Participants will attend four training/contact days (delivered in 2 modules of 2 days each), which will provide the opportunity to work in a small group on case studies and individual skills assignments. Individualised feedback will be provided throughout the programme. In addition to the face-to-face contact participants must complete pre-, during and post-course assignments which form an integral part of the Certification process, these include:
- Pre course work (reading, portfolio and practice tests)- Up to 6 hours
- Complete ability and personality assessments (between modules) – Up to 2 hours
- Complete 2 observed skills practices and 2 scenario based case studies (within the course)
- Complete 2 written reports (post-course)- Up to 6 hours